You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Exhibition : Dinosaurs of Patagonia in Athens(2013)

Started by tasosaurusGR, May 03, 2015, 06:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tasosaurusGR

The following photos are from an exhibition that was located in athens for a couple of months.I was using my old camera and as a result the quality of the photos is not high.If you are interested in the name of the spiecies ,please ask me because I don't remember them. I can look for them in the exhibition manual though.

Arul

Yutyrannus

I know a few of them:

Abelisaurus?

Carnotaurus

Giganotosaurus

Limaysaurus

Buitreraptor

Taniwhasaurus antarcticus (not sure why that is in an exhibit on Patagonian dinosaurs but that is definitely what it is)

Anyway, looks like a cool exhibition :).

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

tasosaurusGR

So, I found the book/manual and I'm going to write the name of each of them(species) in the order that they were presented in the beginning:
1.Abelisaurus comahuensis
2.????
3.Unenlagia paynemili egg ????
4.Argentinosaurus or Futalonkosaurus dukei eggs ????
5.Carnotaurus sastrei
6.Giganotosaurus carolinii
7.Rebbachisaurus tessonei
8.Buitreraptor gonzalezorum
9.Futalonkosaurus dukei vertebrae
10.Tuarangisaurus cabazai
11.Taniwhasaurus antarcticus

I can't find what is the animal on the second picture . Not sure about 3 and 4 too.

Saurian

Soory,my English is poor

tasosaurusGR

Quotewhere mapusaurus :o?
I don't remember seeing a mapusaurus in the exhibition if that is what you mean.Could you identifie 2 , 3 and 4 ?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.