You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Prehistoric Predators by B. Switek and J. Csotonyi

Started by sauroid, March 05, 2015, 07:27:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauroid

does anyone here own this book?

opinions please. thanks.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Blade-of-the-Moon

tyrantqueen

I have it on my wishlist on Amazon. It's still on pre-order. I do plan on buying it when it comes out. You can never have too much Julius Csotonyi artwork.

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

SBell

Quote from: sauroid on March 05, 2015, 07:27:38 AM
does anyone here own this book?

opinions please. thanks.

I believe it is released in May. So I will have it.

Gwangi

Do we know what age bracket this is intended for? It looks like it's for children but I'm curious to know.

SBell

Quote from: Gwangi on March 05, 2015, 09:09:19 PM
Do we know what age bracket this is intended for? It looks like it's for children but I'm curious to know.

It's a kids' book, ages 6+. But it's all about the art work! ;)

Gwangi

Quote from: SBell on March 05, 2015, 09:12:40 PM

Indeed it is, just look at the cover!

sauroid

Quote from: SBell on March 05, 2015, 09:12:40 PM

yup. i dont care about the text, just the artwork  :D

Dobber

My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Dobber

So has anyone got this book yet, I think it is out now?  I'm curious how it is. I love Julius' artwork.

Edit: never mind it's not out until the 12th.

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.