News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

lego jurassic park 2 custom project

Started by LophoLeeVT, August 09, 2015, 05:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LophoLeeVT

ok dinos i want to make a announcement
i and my buddy have been making a jurassic world 2 ok here si the story
after20 years of jurtassic world
now the ingen people have gone to isla SORNA not isla nubla to make a park. after the park opens owen wich is AGAIN the raptor trainer
oh jeah here are the names
dino lego green raptor: green(alpha male)
dinolego brown raptor: brown*(alpha female)
cup topper jw raptor: micro
lego blue: nitro
lego chalie:hidden
lego echo: chita
lego delta: windchaser
papo raptor: giga
and henry wu  plans to make a hidden lab and clone a unfinished dinoasaur 20 jears ago.
DIABLOUS REX....(lego dino2010 trex green belly variant.)
now you can give ideas for the story......................................
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

LophoLeeVT

ok when owens son rik goes to isla sorna with a ship and owens comes to greet him.
first he shows him how the new smaller irex cloned in the HYBRID HALL
there are followind dinosaurus
new i rex(lego) cant change skin coler and is much samller and less agresive and can t talk to raptors(crucial fact)
nasutgosaurus(hasbro stegoceratyops)
compy stego hybrid what is it called again?(jp chaos effect)
2 chinasaur( ahs tricedratops head raptorbody and tail of stego) ultimosaurus( looks similar to it)lol
self made hybrid gorgosaurus plus baryonyx gorgonyx
chapmei big yellow raptor (carnoraptor)
any pther suggestions?
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!

Blade-of-the-Moon

- edited title for overuse of punctuation and added a more informative title.

LophoLeeVT

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.