News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hello

Started by GeorgeDeep, May 31, 2015, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeorgeDeep

My name is George Deep and I am one of the artists on the upcoming Upper Deck Dinosaurs Trading Card series. I've got a huge love for dinosaurs and doing dinosaur related art and came across this site today. I hope to contribute as I can.  :D

G~
http://www.3dxstudios.com/

DinoToyForum

Welcome George!  8)

Halichoeres

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing the cards!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Arul

Hi welcome to the forum  :)

Tapejara1122

Have a nice day!  ^-^

"You know, at times like this one feels, well, perhaps extinct animals should be left extinct". - Ian Malcolm

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.