You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Meet "Hellboy" - Weirdest Ceratopsian Found Yet

Started by Simon, June 04, 2015, 06:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Tyto_Theropod on June 07, 2015, 01:43:36 PM
Eww, TQ! I HATE fake nails, and those are some of the worst I've seen! :o But it's so true!  :))

BTW, that proposal is so romantic!  ^-^
Hah, I know what you mean. Long nails of any kind just look unkempt to me. And dirt gets trapped underneath them...yuck.

laticauda

Quote from: Daspletodave on June 06, 2015, 02:16:50 PM
Best thing about this new dino is it's CANADIAN!!!!!   Yeah!!!!
Enjoy it, its a nice consolation prize since no stanley cup for a Canadian team this year.  I wish my area would get a new dinosaur, or any dinosaur remains, since we have never won the Cup or have found a single dinosaur bone.  Oh well, It's not my team but Go TB Lightning and please let someone find some dinsaur remains in New York State.

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

Quote from: Simon on June 07, 2015, 07:51:18 AM
Willis O'Brien animating his Agathaumas for the original "Lost World":

Oh yeah, that too! O'Brien apparently based his model directly off of Charles Knight's painting.

Quote from: suspsy on June 07, 2015, 03:19:02 PM
The creator of Hellboy is quite pleased. Hope he goes through with his idea for an illustration.

http://comicbook.com/2015/06/05/hellboy-creator-mike-mignola-on-the-new-hellboy-dinosaur/

Oh man, that would just be nerdtastically awesome!

Derek.McManus

:)I really like the old style retro black and white dinosaurs!

Tumtist

Gonna sculpt this one!! this ceratop look really cool.

sauroid

and i cant wait for more bizarre looking Ceratopsian discoveries!
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.