News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Need urgent help with shipping outside us!

Started by Ikessauro, June 29, 2015, 07:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikessauro

I need someone to order me a figure from eBay and have it sent to them, then again shipped to me in Brazil. Can anyone help out? I can pay a little extra fee if necessary.

The seller says that it can be shipped to Brazil if the country is on Global Shipping Program. But the auction page doesn't specify shipping costs and when I try the buy it now or the add to cart and checkout options I'm blocked by ebay due the lack of shipping. Item is ending soon, just a couple of hours left.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Can you send me the funds to order it? I don't mind helping out but it might be expensive based on past experiences.

Ikessauro

Item plus US shipping should be something between 20 and 30 bucks.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Looks like shipping is 5.95 in the US. So 21.00.

brettnj

Dan...  Not sure if it makes sense based upon the size of what you're buying but remember I'll be shipping something to you from the US next month if you want to combine.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I went ahead and bought it for you earlier bud, I wasn't sure if I'd be around later so I just picked it up. I can ship it wherever you want though. If you have a package coming from Brett already that could be a plan.

Ikessauro

Quote from: brettnj on June 29, 2015, 11:10:01 PM
Dan...  Not sure if it makes sense based upon the size of what you're buying but remember I'll be shipping something to you from the US next month if you want to combine.

Hi brettnj, are you sure? I'm not Dan by the way, I'm Patrick. Perhaps you made a little confusion with some other client?

I don't remember ordering anything from you. I contacted you about a few Favorite models variants I want, but you didn't told me you found any, so..

Anyway, let me know.

Ikessauro

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on June 30, 2015, 03:38:00 AM
I went ahead and bought it for you earlier bud, I wasn't sure if I'd be around later so I just picked it up. I can ship it wherever you want though. If you have a package coming from Brett already that could be a plan.

Thanks so much Blade!
Let's wait to see what Brett says about my response, perhaps he's found what I want, if not no problem.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Ikessauro on June 30, 2015, 04:26:32 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on June 30, 2015, 03:38:00 AM

Thanks so much Blade!
Let's wait to see what Brett says about my response, perhaps he's found what I want, if not no problem.

No prob bud. I shot you a message too. :)

brettnj

My mistake, sorry.  It's the way the private messages here load.