You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Lego Jurassic World Game (spoilers)

Started by TJ_Terrorsaur, July 15, 2015, 10:26:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJ_Terrorsaur

Dr. Admin reminded me that I had wanted to make a topic on this game, so here it is. I've been playing it since it was released, got the little gallimimus (compy) lego set with the game, and have had tons of fun playing it. My husband and I play it together and if you don't have this game or haven't played it...please fix that now. :D

I will try to upload some images soon of the photo's I've taken throughout the game, though this might wait until I get back from the convention I'm about to go to. Who knows, lets see if I can't get motivated and beat my procrastination.

Procrastination got nagged by my own mind, here are some pics!

Has anyone else beat the game? Did you enjoy it? Lets build up a good thread yes?

Arul

I've seen some of the teaser of this game on youtube the games looks fun, but i still dont know where can i play this game ?  :-[ is that in computer, play station, or what ?

DinoToyForum

I'm going to get this game for xbox (how could I resist!?) but I'm holding out for it to get cheaper - £40 is rather steep.

TJ_Terrorsaur

Quote from: ARUL on July 15, 2015, 11:15:31 PM
I've seen some of the teaser of this game on youtube the games looks fun, but i still dont know where can i play this game ?  :-[ is that in computer, play station, or what ?

It's only on consoles and PC's I'm afraid, but you can get it everything from the Nintendo DS, Wii, to the bigger boys (PS4 and Xbox One).

Quote from: dinotoyforum on July 15, 2015, 11:38:23 PM
I'm going to get this game for xbox (how could I resist!?) but I'm holding out for it to get cheaper - £40 is rather steep.
Aw but it's so worth that price, from all the inside jokes to the unlockables in it, and so far there isn't any DLC. :D

stargatedalek

I actually had money saved for this, but it came out just as the Steam summer sale started. It was only at a fairly minimal discount so I put it off. That's the beauty of Steam, they will never be out of stock ;)

E.D.G.E. (PainterRex)

I got my library to buy it for the wii u. I played it to completion in the three-five days I had it. I got all of the animal DNA and made a bunch of hybrids + All red and gold bricks and such. I loved the game! It was very well made and the use of the dialogue from the movies was pretty neat! The only thing i hope for, is that LEGO uses the in-game models of all of the dinosaurs and makes them in real life with sets for the previous movies. I really really really want that LEGO Brachiosaurus figure or the Spinosaurus.....or the Mosasaurus. I don't know if LEGO is making any more Jurassic Park stuff though, a little john hammond mini figure would be pretty sweet too!
Hello! We are the Expeditioner's Discovery Guild Enterprise (E.D.G.E.). Subscribe to us on YouTube to get interesting content about Earth's past, present, and future!

✅Email: [email protected]

✅Facebook: facebook.com/ExpeditionDG/

✅Discord: https://discord.gg/RDW4mAk

✅Twitter: twitter.com/EDGEinthewild

✅Instagram: @edgeonthetrail

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.