You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Are there any vintage Imperial Dinosaur toy collectors here?

Started by ImperialKing, July 09, 2015, 03:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImperialKing

Hey everyone, I'm new here. I just got into collecting dinosaur toys, I've got a few Imperial, and Dormei dinos from the 70's and 80's, and I'm on the hunt for more. I'm sure there are some other vintage Imperial dinosaur collectors here... I'd love to see your collections.

tyrantqueen

Halichoeres

Welcome! Those guys do have their charm. I have a few if you're looking.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Blade-of-the-Moon

Been looking for imperials mint on card and so far nada..I really like them with the art work..very cool retro stuff.  I used to be able to walk into a Kmart and find them easy..heck  I had HERDS of them..lol

Blade-of-the-Moon

I've lost many a dinosaur by leaving them alone..dogs have run off with them, mowers took them out.."sigh"

DinoToyForum

Welcome to the forum :)

Is there an Imperial thread in the 'dinosaur toy lines' section? If not, there could be!  8)

Halichoeres

Quote from: dinotoyforum on July 10, 2015, 04:22:51 PM

Is there an Imperial thread in the 'dinosaur toy lines' section? If not, there could be!  8)
Seconded! I don't think there is.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

ImperialKing

Quote from: dinotoyforum on July 10, 2015, 04:22:51 PM

If not... there certainly should be.  ^-^

DinoToyForum

I wanted to split your welcome post and the replies, from the more general posts related to Imperial Dinosaurs, which I've moved over here: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3592.0 The two topics were intertwined so it ended up a bit messy.  :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.