News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hi everyone!

Started by 123hellobgbg, July 15, 2015, 09:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

123hellobgbg

Hi everyone! I'm 123hellobgbg, or you may call me Fernando ;) . I'm a dinosaur lover, and i like collecting dinosaurs immortalized in the category of toys. I found this dino toy forums quite fun and lively to look at, seeing a collectors diorama and collections are also fun to see. I hope to meet all of you in dinotoyblog :).

I live in switzerland and it's hard to find dinosaurs here. My current dinosaurs are Safari Ltd 1996 Brachiosaurus i think. Schleich unidentified brachiosaurus.(the one that looks like a box headed yellow black striped brachiosaurus.

Arul

Hello welcome to the forum  :)

DinoToyForum

Welcome to the dinotoyforum, Fernando. :)

123hellobgbg

Quote from: ARUL on July 15, 2015, 11:16:34 PM
Hello welcome to the forum  :)
Thx, i always want to see other dinosaur fans :)
Quote from: dinotoyforum on July 15, 2015, 11:34:54 PM
Welcome to the dinotoyforum, Fernando. :)
Thx, i'm really looking forward to this website :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.