You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

DVD or Blu-ray for documentaries?

Started by DinoLord, July 16, 2015, 01:12:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoLord

I've realized that I haven't actually gotten around to actually watching Dinotasia (Dinosaur Revolution) or Walking with Dinosaurs (2013 version). Is it worth paying the extra money for Blu-ray versions, or would I be better off with DVD or online streaming?

stargatedalek

I say this entirely in general when I say I don't tend to notice a difference in quality between blue-ray and dvd, unless the studio actually makes the blue-ray one better to make you pay for it which I know a few have done.

Gwangi

Personally, I would go for both on Blue-ray. I'm sure WWD would look fantastic, despite the otherwise questionable quality of the movie.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.