You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

A reading of JP novel - Muldoon and Dilophosaurus

Started by The Arc, July 21, 2015, 09:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Arc

Made this Let's Read YouTube video of me reading out this cool scene from the Jurassic Park novel.  Thoughts?
https://youtu.be/3TtvW2ew-TU

Gwangi

You certainly have the voice for this. I've found myself on your channel and you've got a new subscriber. Love your Papo reviews but the video I've enjoyed most so far has to be the "Jurassic Park" arcade game. Any plans to do videos for other JP games (Sega and Super Nintendo in particular)?

The Arc

Yeah I'll be doing more JP game plays,  thanks for the words and thanks for subbing to my channel! 

Gwangi

Quote from: The Arc on July 21, 2015, 11:53:56 PM
Yeah I'll be doing more JP game plays,  thanks for the words and thanks for subbing to my channel!

Great to hear and no problem, I look forward to the new content!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.