You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

a pair of new Japanese museum display boxed dinos--fukuisaurus, fukuiraptor

Started by brettnj, July 24, 2015, 04:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

A buyer just made me aware of these and we can get them. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fukuisaurus-Favorite-PVC-Figure-Fukui-Prefectural-Dinosaur-Museum-Exclusive-/161772907547?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25aa6aac1b

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fukuiraptor-Favorite-PVC-Figure-Fukui-Prefectural-Dinosaur-Museum-Exclusive-/151756338689?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item235561f601

The eBay seller is asking for $32.40 each plus $12.35 and $13.85 shipping, so about $45 each.

I'm offering them for $30 each.

Please let me know if you are interested ASAP as I'll want to combine the orders to save on shipping.  Any requested after the main order will incur the separate shipping charge.

Any first time buyers, please PM me, I'll forward my e-mail address, and you can submit your request/questions via e-mail.

Thanks.

SBell

Just for everyone here--does that mean you can get the other models, like the Archelon, Anomalocaris and Dunkleosteus? I know I got the latter two of those through you, but wanted to make sure people knew that you might be able to get other Favorite products as well!

brettnj

Didn't know they were Favorites.  Forwarding your question to my source.  Thanks, Sean.

brettnj

Two things...

I can get any Favorites directly from the website.

And...

I received so many orders for these two pieces that I expect my regular source will be shipping within the next week or two rather than in September as expected.  So if anyone is interested in these, please let me know immediately as I expect she'll place this order on Monday (which, btw, is also when she'll likely be at the museum picking up the desktop turiasauruses so even though I already announced last call, here's one final chance for that figure as well).

Thanks.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.