News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Neon's Artwork

Started by Neon-Allo, August 10, 2015, 04:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neon-Allo

So I'm going to start posting some of my recent artwork, I'll try to get one done every week, but it may be difficult when school starts again for me. Anyway here's my most recent.
Can I get feedback on accuracy, and quality, please?

Anyway here's my Carnotaurus

Blade-of-the-Moon

Neon-Allo

Jeez, I didn't realize how blurry it was until I just looked at it... :-[ here's a less blurry version...

jooooo

You shouldn't see the fenestrae unless you are going for a starving animal.

Neon-Allo

I understand that, unfortunately I sometimes make the mistake of shrink wrapping the animals, I've been doing that since 6th grade now that I am a junior in high school, I try to make my drawings as accurate as possible but the Fenestre inclusion is kind of just a bad habit...my bad.  ;)
The animal wasn't supposed to be starving I just inked the Fenestre in accidentally.

Patrx

Interesting take on the forelimb musculature. It reminds me of a piece from All Yesterdays.

Neon-Allo

Quote from: Patrx on August 10, 2015, 05:53:12 PM
Interesting take on the forelimb musculature. It reminds me of a piece from All Yesterdays.
Unfortunately I have not read All Yesterdays yet, although it's been on my reading list for a while, anyway thank you for the kind words.

Neon-Allo

Here's a recent drawing, that I completed this morning.
Ceratosaurus profile in Pencils. What do you guys think?

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.