News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Kreativtek's Dinosaur Park

Started by kreativtek, June 26, 2015, 04:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kreativtek

Hi!

Everyone, meet my collection. I buy Papo dinosaurs for their Jurassic Park-inspired designs and incredible artistic value. I cannot count how many times I went to the bookstand where my dinosaurs live just to stare at them in amazement and marvel at their detailed sculptures and lifelike paint jobs.

Today I bought the final piece of my Papo collection - the Allosaurus. It is brand new from the latest batch. Surprisingly, it is made of the same hard-soft rubber as Papo's young Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara. I thought I would be more like the original Running T-rex, but I don't mind lower-quality material, because the dinosaur sports a truly incredible, meticulous paint job.

amargasaurus cazaui

I had never been tempted by any of the Papo works, but I found that I was quite fond of the Dimetrodon and did purchase that one...I think it is amazing and I love that model.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Arul

LophoLeeVT

eh..................i see no raptor no dilo no arecheopterix...............
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.