News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Bullyland prehistoric mammals at Dejankins

Started by UK, May 31, 2012, 11:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UK

I see that the revised Bullyland prehistoric mammals are hitting ebay and other online stores.

The best value I have found is from the friendly, reasonable and efficient Dejankins.com

I can't believe their prices, cheaper than the UK even taking account of the postage no doubt. I queried when the bully's will be online, two weeks apparently.....

The Deinotherium, Gomphotherium and mastodonsaurus are a must for me. The new CollectAs are well represented on the site and are real bargains.

What are your intentions for this glorious retro re-release?

Seijun

My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.