You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Paleo-Cretaures: Concavenator corcovatus. Scale 1:32.

Started by Jetoar, November 05, 2015, 02:51:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hi partners, I have finished my last figure, Concavenator corcovatus , escale 1:32.

I am going to do cast of them if you are interested in it.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Tyto_Theropod

Wow, he stunning! You have some real talent there! :D I'd definitely pick one up, but ATM I don't have anywhere to safely house figures as opposed to toy models. :'(
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Jetoar

Quote from: Tyto_Theropod on November 05, 2015, 08:28:28 AM
Wow, he stunning! You have some real talent there! :D I'd definitely pick one up, but ATM I don't have anywhere to safely house figures as opposed to toy models. :'(

Dnt worry Tyto- Theropod, I am sure that you will get in it in a future  ^-^. If someone are intrested in a casts of this, send me a PM  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.