News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Sega amargasaurus

Started by brettnj, September 06, 2015, 04:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Just an FYI, I just sold the third Sega amargasaurus my source found this year to a buyer last week.  They turn up regularly and some have gone unbid on by me.  I had no idea how much eBay sellers were asking (over $200) but we just got one for one quarter of that price.  The next--as yet unknown--one is taken, but if anyone is interested in the subsequent one, please PM.

Thanks.

Simon

Quote from: brettnj on September 06, 2015, 04:47:57 PM
Just an FYI, I just sold the third Sega amargasaurus my source found this year to a buyer last week.  They turn up regularly and some have gone unbid on by me. I had no idea how much eBay sellers were asking (over $200) but we just got one for one quarter of that price.  The next--as yet unknown--one is taken, but if anyone is interested in the subsequent one, please PM.

Thanks.

Oh good Lord.  *LOL*  That is one model you will never lose money reselling!!  And I'd recommend holding on to one as they are absolutely beautiful.  My favorite sauropod I've ever held in my hands.  And I am not a sauropod person ...

brettnj

I only collect Kaiyodo animals--prehistoric and modern--so I'm learning as I go along what other figures are valuable.  Too bad I let some of these go, but they keep appearing so when I fulfill whatever (3 so far) requests I have pending, maybe I'll start buying for eBay and investment.

Thanks for the info.

DinoLord

I'll be receiving this one from Brett in a month or so and am definitely looking forward to it. The big vinyl Sega figures are superb sculpts - definitely worth the effort to acquire!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Sure are, recently got one myself!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.