You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What Two Evolution set for Safariology of science should safariltd make?

Started by profnik, September 23, 2015, 05:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Two Evolution set for Safariology of science should safariltd make?

Evolution of Horses
6 (42.9%)
Evolution of Turtles
3 (21.4%)
Evolution of Birds
5 (35.7%)
Evolution of Mammals
0 (0%)
Evolution of Amniotes
1 (7.1%)
Evolution of Whales
8 (57.1%)
Evolution of Elephants (proboscidean)
2 (14.3%)
Evolution of Big Cats
0 (0%)
Other
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: September 25, 2015, 05:07:49 PM

profnik

suspsy

I voted for whales. I'd like to see toys of Pakicetus, Ambulocetus, and Basilosaurus.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

John

My vote went to horses and whales.I wouldn't mind seeing Eohippus,so this could be a way to see one.Also the evolution of whales is something that would be interesting to see with land bound ancestors giving way to completely aquatic descendants. :)
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

terrorchicken

SBell

I don't see an evolution of tetrapods specifically, therefore I will not vote  >:D

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.