News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The best papo figures!

Started by XCLASSGAMING, August 10, 2015, 09:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fav Papo figure :3

I had to feel these in so yea
2 (100%)
I dunno what these are for XD
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: November 18, 2015, 08:17:37 AM

XCLASSGAMING

Hey guys i am new here and i have had a quick look around looks pretty freindly so i am happy i joined  ;) But anywayz i guess you guys are here to list you're 5 favorite papo dinosaurs so here are mine: Spinosaurs, Carnosaurs,  Dilophosaurus, T-rex (Both variants standard and running)  and  Allosaurus.

Arul

Hi welcome to the forum  :) about the best or favorite papo figure, i think we already have the thread for them maybe you can check in general discussion or type it on search

XCLASSGAMING

Quote from: Arul on August 10, 2015, 01:33:42 PM
Hi welcome to the forum  :) about the best or favorite papo figure, i think we already have the thread for them maybe you can check in general discussion or type it on search
Thanx i didn't know about that like i said i had a quick little look  ;) I am sure i will like around here and thanks again for the welcome ^.^

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.