News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jeff Johnson's Brontotherium (Titanothere)

Started by AROARA, October 07, 2015, 10:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AROARA

Hey guys,
It's been a while since I was on here.  Just thought I'd pop in here to show ya'll my latest build.  Jeff Johnson's Brontotherium!  Awesome kit and highly recommended for you Mammal lovers.  Most of you know I'm a Prehistoric Scenes fan.  I wanted to give it my own flare so I opted to enlarge the eyes, remove the chin hair and place it on the top of the neck.  A few other ideas was planned but decided to go ahead and finish it up as is.  (Maybe later.....? :o
He comes in a whopping 1/12 scale and is about 15 inches long and 4.5 pounds heavy!  Solid white resin.  Painted in Acrylics, Oils and Pastel Chalks.  Anyway, gonna eventually get him a base to stand on or create one.  Only time will tell. 
Enjoy and thanks for looking!!!  ;)

Megalosaurus

I love prehistoric mammals.
This one is so BIG, nice work with it.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

laticauda

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.