News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rathalosaurus is drawing (something)

Started by Rathalosaurus, July 25, 2014, 08:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rathalosaurus

Hello I am Rathalosaurus.
I want to show you so me oft my drawings. Could you tell me how?
Dude, I very like Dinos and I cannot understand those who don't.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Rathalosaurus on July 25, 2014, 08:03:56 PM
Hello I am Rathalosaurus.
I want to show you so me oft my drawings. Could you tell me how?

Welcome! Here are the instructions how to post images : http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=173.0

Rathalosaurus

Now here are at least a few of my fantasy drawings I did after a request for some MonsterHunterFanonWikia users, though some of them are my own creations:

Some of the images are low quality. I am sorry for that.

Everything_Dinosaur

You don't have to apologise for the quality of your pics, a most interesting and diverse set of illustrations.

Rathalosaurus

Thank you.
I am about to finish a Velociraptor soon, and I will post it here.

Rathalosaurus

LophoLeeVT

wow looks like it is a cross breed between a velo and a parott! nice!
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Rathalosaurus

Thank you so much. I am going to finish a Spinosaurus soon, I will post it in a few days.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.