News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My dino movie - I need advices

Started by Nekofails, October 08, 2015, 12:40:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nekofails

Hello, I wanted to do something with my dinos and I did this short movie. It is full of mistakes and I would like some advices to shoot a better movie next time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=867siDthXRA

Thanks  :D

LophoLeeVT

you should do some pic to pic effect if you spin it fast if looked as if they are moving and you dont need to look at your hand
and i can see some sounds of koreanosaurus lolz
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Nekofails

Do you mean a stop motion movie? I would like to do that and maybe in the future I can do it.

About the sounds, there are a lot of dino sounds mixed because I needed enough sounds for two 30 second fights  :))

Megalosaurus

Hola amigo. Tu película me gusto pero no es bueno que salgan tus manos. Puedes intentar usar alambre o hilo para moverlos sin que tus manos aparezcan en escena.
----
I'm sugesting him to use wires to move his toys, so his hands will not apear in the movie.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.