You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Pre-Historic Garden, Cherubin Garden Resort, Meycauayan, Bulacan, Philippines

Started by docronnie, April 11, 2016, 05:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

docronnie

Just visited this place with beautiful dinosaur statues.

TFL!  :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nice pics!

The Minmi there, a copy was given to our park here by a company that carries these guys here in the states. 

docronnie

Thanks Blade! My wife took them.  ;)

I see...

I was able to talk to the owners of the park, but I was disappointed to know that they are not into dinos and can't even remember exactly where they bought them.  But there was a hint that probably they came from Pampanga, Philippines.

Viking Spawn

docronnie

The place has dinosaur-like roars that we hear from the movies and lots of mists coming from the ground and above.  It's really a cool place, not that huge though.

Thanks Viking Spawn for commenting!  :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: docronnie on April 12, 2016, 08:50:53 AM
Thanks Blade! My wife took them.  ;)

I see...

I was able to talk to the owners of the park, but I was disappointed to know that they are not into dinos and can't even remember exactly where they bought them.  But there was a hint that probably they came from Pampanga, Philippines.

I'm pretty sure they were made in the Philippines too.  One of the artists who make them used to be on DA.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.