You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Pterosaur Museum Opening in China

Started by dgmilner, November 07, 2015, 02:28:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dgmilner

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2015-11/04/content_22363262.htm

The country's first pterosaur museum will be established in Hami prefecture, Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region, to display the precious collection of fossils found there, the local government said on Tuesday.

The prefecture government and the Institute of Vertebrate Paleontology and Paleoanthropology of the Chinese Academy of Sciences has opened a pterosaur exhibition that will run for two to three months at the Hami Museum.

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.