News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Handmade diplocaulus figure for sale

Started by Mr. Challenger, November 15, 2015, 11:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Challenger

Hello guys!
I made this little diplocaulus figure recently and now it's available on my Etsy shop.
If you are interested on it, this is the link: https://www.etsy.com/es/listing/256349000/ooak-diplocaulus-figure-prehistoric?ref=shop_home_active_1

It's made with polymer clay and painted with acrylics.

Hope you like it! :)

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Roselaar

Mr. Challenger

ProSauropod

Just clicked on your link and :  " This Item is Unavailable "  I didn't know extinction worked so fast ..........  ???

Mr. Challenger

Quote from: ProSauropod on November 16, 2015, 12:25:53 AM
Just clicked on your link and :  " This Item is Unavailable "  I didn't know extinction worked so fast ..........  ???

Sorry ProSauropod, I 've sold the figure very fast  O:-)

sauroid

i'm guessing it's either po************* or R*************** :)
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

tyrantqueen

sauroid

Quote from: tyrantqueen on November 16, 2015, 02:26:44 PM
Hehehe I know who you're referring to :)

:-X
haha well they get the coolest figures/models. >.<

hope to see more of your cool creations Mr. Challenger. :)

ceratopsian

Me too.  Had it been an area I collect, I'd have pressed the "buy" button ASAP!