You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

(Solved)In need of a helping hand...TRexVsVelociraptors

Started by Megalosaurus, February 23, 2016, 12:32:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megalosaurus

Hello pals.
I'd like to get a weird figure:

http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/action-figures-playsets/c-343/other-action-figures-playsets/p-12880/t-rex-battling-velociraptors/

Unfortunately this figure needs to be picked up in the store smythstoys, they don't send it anywhere. There are a lot of addresses to pick it up (check the link provided).
May someone please pick one for me and send to my address in México?
I'll pay in advance its £5.00 cost, and then we'll talk about handling and shipping.
Thank you very much.

Edit: Finded that helping hand. Thank you.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Moodyraptor

There is a store not far from me, I should be down that way tomorrow or Thursday.  It doesn't give the option to click and collect from my local store, but it's saying they have them in stock, so I'm happy to drop in and see if I can pick one up.  I'll let you know  :)

jurassic steve

snet you a pm can look thursday if not got one before

Megalosaurus

Thank you both Moodyraptor and jurassic steve.
I'll send a P.M. to both.

I forget to mention that I preffer to pay you by Paypal service.

Thanks again.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.