News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaur Dad Jokes

Started by Stegotyranno420, October 18, 2020, 08:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegotyranno420

I know this might be off topic, but here you just post prehistoric themed tongue twisters. They go 5 times, fast as possible Heres my example:
do T rexes that pay Taxes in Texas get Rashes

GojiraGuy1954

Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

HD-man

It's not very good, but it is: Dini Dino dicks around on dinner dates.
I'm also known as JD-man at deviantART: http://jd-man.deviantart.com/

Stegotyranno420

Some crappy dinosaur themed dad jokes

Who does a dinosaur call when he or she is in trouble

Spoiler
The triceraCOPs
[close]

What is the most polite eosauropteryigian?

Spoiler
A PLEASEiosaur
[close]

Why can't you hear a Pteranodon go to the bathroom

Spoiler
Because they are extinct
[close]

Skorpio V.

What do you call a dinosaur that likes racing? (hint: it isn't velociraptor ::))

Spoiler
a TURBOsaurus
[close]

Ah, this is why dad jokes are frowned upon.
On and off dinosaur collecting phases over the span of millions of years has led me to this very forum.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.