News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

my US based Japanese figure eBay page

Started by brettnj, December 06, 2015, 08:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

I don't think I've ever referenced this here but I sell anything on my eBay page--virtually always already having the lowest prices on the site--directly for at least an additional 10% less than I do there. And in some cases considerably more (And, for the record, there are things listed that, when preordered or otherwise requested, I sold to my buyers for half as much.).

I also have considerably more figures than I list, including hundreds of Dinotales.  All this, for those who still might not know, in addition to being able to get just about anything from Japan and virtually always offering the lowest prices available in the US.  I sell directly to 70+ International buyers.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/bmk17/m.html?item=201479469671&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Thanks.

DinoLord

Brett, I think you shared a generic My eBay link rather than a public link to your seller page. When I click it it directs me to my own eBay page.

brettnj

brettnj

In keeping with my first post here...

If anyone is interested in the Favorite Desktop turiasaurus, Fukuisaurus and Fukuiraptor, and tambasaurus, $250 with shipping on my eBay page, I'd do all four for $175--that's $15.01 more than the only other turia currently and ever listed.

It's still more than my buyers paid but I paid considerably more for the turias that I bought later.

Please PM.

Thanks.

brettnj

I have two spare Kitan Club salamander sets arriving in a day or two.

I have them listed for $50 each on eBay.  Individual figures are listed for $16.99-$29.99 each from another seller.

I'd sell them directly for $40 including US shipping.  I'm selling them for less than that to those who pre-ordered.

To keep this post prehistoric, I'll reduce the Favorites offer price further still, to $160 including US shipping, coming within a few dollars of breaking even.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.