News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Can we bring back the orthocone?

Started by Dilopho, December 29, 2015, 12:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dilopho

Can we bring back the orthocone from the old forum?
I understand that would be probably hard to do. I don't understand how to make forums, and this isn't really important, but it would be a nice reminder of how great the dinotoyforum is.
was a great emoticon....what did it even mean? Happiness? Sadness? "Somebody help me, I'm turning into an orthocone and I desperately need some water to live in?" Who knows? But it was great.

PaleoMatt

stargatedalek

I never knew about this, it is indeed very cute. I'd like it to make a return as well.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.