News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

T

Spino & The Big Amethyst

Started by Tylosaurus, March 19, 2012, 04:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tylosaurus

Hey all this is probably my first go at this but as a major Orchid fan also I used them also to be part of this static diorama as I'd call it :)

The Title is Spino and the Big Amethyst, featuring a real Amethyst from Grottes Du Tarn, France :)

So here a rear place side shot of my Spino hanging his head above that big purple rock:

Here his surprised face, as he is surprised to the colors of the rock, it seems he wants to protect it, for the mystic powers it may hold:

And here Spino guards this magical rock, it seems he is very satisfied by it's looks and power :) The Triceratops also loves this rock xD

Here the entire set of Orchids, real ones by the way, some are older than 3 years and as you can see full blossums!

Panned from the left side lots of Dragons & Serpents tooz! :)

Panned from the right side:

I hope you all like this idea :)

Thundercharge

Lovely orchids!  ;D

The whole window display along with the view of the neighborhood looks very pretty  :)

Click sig for my collection! :)

Tylosaurus

Thank you's :D  8) Yeah My appartment is located on the first level, also safe from flooding xD That way the dino's will keep their feet dry :D

Bokisaurus

Lovely orchid collection you got! I'm an orchid fan also, but mine are not that healthy looking, although they keep flowering yearly >:D

0onarcissisto0

Haha, cool Smithsonian Triceratops!
If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.