News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Wargame miniatures gallery by earth108

Started by earth108, February 03, 2016, 06:46:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

earth108

Hi guys,

Apart from painting dinosaur toys and models I also paint wargame miniatures. Not sure If anyone here plays tabletop wargames but I start this topic to share my works other than dinosaur toys. I mainly focus on painting Warhammer. Some of these are commission works and some are my personal collections. Feel free to leave comments and If you guys have your miniatures collections please feel free to share in this topic  :)

Lizardmen Stegadon

This big guy is a part of lizardmen army commission work. Note that my customer wants to do basing himself so I just prime the base with black grey for the whole army. There are 5 skink crews on the howdah but they are still in the process. I'd update when they are finished. :)

earth108

earth108

earth108

Lizardmen Salamander pack

Salamander color scheme is requested by customer. Making lava cracks in the scales was quite fun ;)

The skink crews :)

earth108

Lizardmen Skink priest

The feathers cloak is a very attractive point on this model. I chose bright Jamaican color on it and I thought it came out really good.

Viking Spawn

What AWESOME work!!! I wish I could have a fraction of your talent!   :o

postsaurischian

:o 8) ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!! I love that Stegadon thing and your colours are soo tasteful.

Arul

Look at the detail...wow  :o very impressive

Jetoar

Wondeful painetd it  :o. I like to know another lizardmen commander  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Shuvuuia

Things like this make me want to play table top games. I lack both the time and the funds to do it though

earth108

Thank you very much for your comments guys! ^-^

Playing and painting these are stealing your time :)) Also, GW products are not cheap these days.Many new players are not risk their budgets on buying overprices gaming models and end up ruining them in 1 hours of rough painting just for playing. I had collected 2-3 armies for over 10 years but never had enough time to finish my own armies.
Personally,the real pain in painting these miniatures is not painting large models but those units of 30-40 models with accessories at the same standard. :'(   

earth108

Here are some updates.

Chagax the temple guard champion.

earth108

Gor-Rok the Scarred One

He is an albino saurus hero. I might take this idea of albino animals on repainting dinosaur toys in the future.
These are updates for today. Feel free to leave comments! ^-^

Derek.McManus

Good solid quality work on those Warhammer Lizardmen, just out of interest do you detail your bases or just leave them plain? I only ask since I haven't seen plain bases for years! Best to do the regiments in blocks of 5 or so and concentrate on being neat and the focal points like face and shield I could churn out armies rapidly with this technique back in the day but haven't done it for years now!

laticauda

Married into a D&D family that's all about the miniatures.  Can't beat the camaraderie when gaming live with people.  Nice paint work on the figures. That shield is awesome.

Megalosaurus

I'm not into wargamming but these are nice reptilian figure.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

copper

Beautiful! I used to have these same Lizardmen which I painted, never got to play because none of my friends were into Warhammer. Even today I'd definitely play if I could. Still occasionally buy random models just so I can paint them.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.