You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

WANTED: Tsukuda 1:20 scale Jurassic Park dilophosaurus "spitter"

Started by empire3569, January 22, 2016, 12:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

empire3569

Title says it all, I am looking for the 1:20 scale Tsukuda Hobby Jurassic Park Dilophosaurus "Spitter". If anyone has one they would be willing to part with or knows of one for sale please let me know! Thanks everyone!

yankeetrex

I have one new in the box, not sure if I'm willing to part with it.  Im looking for the Jurassic Park 2k9 Bull Tyrannosaurus and MIB JPS2 Items, may take cash depending on the offer.  I also have a built and painted Tsukuda Velociraptor(Sill have the box)(begging for a repaint) and a Horizon Dilophosaurus that I'd be willing to part with.  Float me an offer if you want.

Box is only dinged on the corner, still has great color.

The Horizon Dilophosaurus

brettnj

I've gotten a good number of Tsekuda JP models from YAJ/Japan for one buyer.

Please PM if you'd like me to look for one.

empire3569

Quote from: yankeetrex on January 22, 2016, 03:50:07 PM
I have one new in the box, not sure if I'm willing to part with it.  Im looking for the Jurassic Park 2k9 Bull Tyrannosaurus and MIB JPS2 Items, may take cash depending on the offer.  I also have a built and painted Tsukuda Velociraptor(Sill have the box)(begging for a repaint) and a Horizon Dilophosaurus that I'd be willing to part with.  Float me an offer if you want.

Box is only dinged on the corner, still has great color.

The Horizon Dilophosaurus

Thank you for the offer, but unfortunately I am looking for the smaller 1:20 scale version, whereas I see you have the larger 1:8 one. The horizon is too large as well, but I will admit I do love the sculpt on that one!

DinoLord

I've gotten some very nice Tsukudas through Brett; I definitely would recommend contacting him.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.