You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Nobody get excited but I found a Favorite tarbosaurus...

Started by brettnj, January 24, 2016, 02:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

My (same as saurolophus) buyer got it for next to nothing as well...

Viking Spawn

Is this the extremely rare figure I heard others talk about around here?  If so, I'd love to see some additional pics.

Georassic

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Viking Spawn on January 24, 2016, 02:40:05 PM
Is this the extremely rare figure I heard others talk about around here?  If so, I'd love to see some additional pics.

The Tarbosaurus is rare but not as rare as the Saurolophus it seems...

brettnj

I can't copy photos from YAJ so please Google Image.

Not auctioning.  It went to my best/most prolific buyer (and for that reason) who requested it long ago.  He's only paying my regular fee.

I might do that for another major buyer and then auction any that come later.

And yes, I'm told by the same buyer than he'd seen tarbos available when he started buying from me but never saurolophuses.

UK

Quote from: brettnj on January 24, 2016, 07:37:08 PM
I can't copy photos from YAJ so please Google Image.

Not auctioning.  It went to my best/most prolific buyer (and for that reason) who requested it long ago.  He's only paying my regular fee.

I might do that for another major buyer and then auction any that come later.

And yes, I'm told by the same buyer than he'd seen tarbos available when he started buying from me but never saurolophuses.

Went very cheaply too Brett.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.