News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Big CollectA Sale by Takama

Started by Takama, January 24, 2016, 11:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

Ok to make room for one of a kind models, i decided to sell my collectAs.  All of them. What you see here is what i have, and im willing to sell them for $5 a piece.  Because thats how much i payed for them back in the day.

Most are in great condition, but some might have rubs, and others cant stand to well, if you have any questions about a specific figure, just ask me.

If you live in the states, i prefer payment via Money Order, but if you are in a diffrent country, and/Or  you rather pay with paypal, You would pay my sculptors paypal account and the funds will go to make new models.

For $200 everything you see in the photos can be yours with free shipping If you live in the USA. 

PaleoMatt

Shuvuuia

I'll have to take a closer look when i get home. Very tempting.

Takama

26 diffrent models have been called for

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.