News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Cheap Jurassic Park & TLW toys

Started by kreativtek, December 04, 2015, 10:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kreativtek

Hi guys,

I am selling out my small collection of Jurassic Park toys. I've put them up on an online auction for 400 PLN, which is about $100. The set includes the big T-rex from TLW, the original Triceratopr and Velociraptor from Jurassic Park S1, and the marshmallow-y Stegosaurus from The Lost World. All dinosaurs are in good condition, their mechanisms work so they're fully playable. Triceratops' horns and wound and Stegosaurus' spikes have been painted gray by my brother (and I hate him for it). Nonetheless, they look pretty good.

If you'd like to buy one or all of them and pay for postage, I can ship these figures to basically any country in the world.

Here are some pics:

kreativtek

Any takers? I've just dropped the price, because I really need to make room for other figures. Now the whole set (excluding the large T-rex) is just $40 + shipping.

Megalosaurus

Hi.
The link is broken, also the pictures are.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

kreativtek

Rain

The pictures are fixed. The link however, is still broken.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.