News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hello from Ukraine and Italy! :)

Started by leonbenefit, January 13, 2016, 09:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leonbenefit

An interest has arisen since watching National Geographic about dinosaurs...

These amazing animals have always interested me not only as preserved relics of past years of our planet, but also from the view of anatomy, history and science. I love science! My education is related to the natural sciences... therefore, I wonder all living beings, not only dinosaurs! :) Glad I found this forum, nice to meet you all! O:-)

A few words about my collection:
- Adore Papo dinos;
- Collect them!
...looking carefully at other brands.

Leon Benefit ;)

DinoToyForum

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Viking Spawn

Arul

Welcome to the forum :) i love Nat Geo too especially Nat Geo Wild :D

laticauda

Libraraptor

Welcome!
How can your "From Ukraine and Italy" be understood? Do you live in both countries? This sounds very interesting!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.