News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

uk member wants : latest battat t rex

Started by jurassic steve, February 13, 2016, 06:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jurassic steve

just wondered if anyone would be able/happy to buy/post  latest terra battat t rex to the uk can pay by paypal if any help

thanks steve

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: jurassic steve on February 13, 2016, 06:36:08 PM
just wondered if anyone would be able/happy to buy/post  latest terra battat t rex to the uk can pay by paypal if any help

thanks steve
I assume you mean the recent terra repaint and yes I have some....asking 11.50 for the larger figures .....and it cost right at twenty dollars the last time I sent one to England.....paypal also works...let me know
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

jurassic steve

sounds great thanks alot  if you pm me the total you want your details and I can send money via paypal.. thanks again

jurassic steve

arrived today massive thanks to you really appreciated

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.