News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rebor customer treatment poll

Started by DinoToyForum, June 10, 2015, 05:27:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think Rebor is treating its customers here well, or at least well enough?

Yes. Rebor is treating its customers here well, or at least well enough.
No. Rebor is not treating its customers here well, or not well enough.

Tyto_Theropod

Seconded! It's lovely to have somewhere online where people accept you for the loveable weirdo you are. Mainly because they're all loveable weirdos themselves, but hey, at least we don't spend our entire online time flaming each other. I honestly wish that all social media was as nice as this. Spread the DTF love, people! <3  :D
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Arul

Guys please rebor has been apologise to us all with their explanation in rebor general discussion thread :) is that possible to add "remove poll" for this poll so we can revote if we change our mind, just like "what is your favorite company" poll  :)

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Arul on June 12, 2015, 01:03:25 AM
Guys please rebor has been apologise to us all with their explanation in rebor general discussion thread :) is that possible to add "remove poll" for this poll so we can revote if we change our mind, just like "what is your favorite company" poll  :)

I updated the poll settings so people can change their votes.  C:-)

Dobber

My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Fluffysaurus

Yes they treat me well, think they are very friendly. Always awnser me on pm on Facebook and such. They are never negative to me.
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.
I am the cutest Fluffysaurus you have ever seen!

postsaurischian

I'm missing a third option like "I have no personal contact with REBOR, I'm only interested in their products." or "I'm not a facebook member, I do not think that it enhances livability and I don't care about all that fiddle-faddle!" Maybe I'm too old for such things  :-\.

Edited for language - Blade of the Moon

Viking Spawn

Quote from: Dinofiel on February 27, 2016, 02:48:45 PM
Yes they treat me well, think they are very friendly. Always awnser me on pm on Facebook and such. They are never negative to me.

I never had any problems with them either.  Treat them with respect and you'll get the same in return. 

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.