News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for a bullyland museum line edaphosaurus

Started by Carnosaur, February 08, 2016, 10:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnosaur

Hey guys.
I'm trying to find Bullyland's Edaphosaurus figure.
I know it's not easy to come by, but there's no harm in trying. :)

Crackington

Now there's a figure I wish they'd re-release - and most of the Forum too I suspect!

Good luck with finding it, the few times I've seen it on e-bay, its always been out of my price range. You never know though, someone might have some spare!

SBell

Keep an eye on ebay.de It tends to show up there more often, often in lots. Postage will hurt though.

Andreioli

Quote from: Carnosaur on February 08, 2016, 10:22:35 PM
Hey guys.
I'm trying to find Bullyland's Edaphosaurus figure.
I know it's not easy to come by, but there's no harm in trying. :)

Hello.

There's one in this bunch:
https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/dinosaurier-sammlung-44-stck/414977783-23-4716

Also here:
https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/dinosauerier-von-schleich-bullyland-alle-fuer-35-auch-einzeln/399101728-23-1706

Good luck !

Carnosaur

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.