News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Molesaur's Collections

Started by Molesaur, November 16, 2015, 11:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molesaur

I collect lots of things so i'll be slowly posting it all here

Here's Hyrule Castle  from super smash bros that i made out of lego

My Ganondorf Collection

My Amiibo Collection

Some of my lego sets

Lego Crocoduck i made

some of my plushes and stuff

Rain

Yay Legend of Zelda! Which game is your favorite? Ocarina of time will always be mine, great collection btw  :))

Molesaur

my favorite is probably wind waker, i have ocarina of time on wii virtual console and on 3ds and still haven't finished it on either yet lol i really need to.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.