News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New or Unknown Artist on Shapeways

Started by amargasaurus cazaui, March 23, 2016, 03:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amargasaurus cazaui

I wondered if anyone had noticed this artist or perhaps this piece on Shapeways...it caught my eye because the model of the psittacosaurus at least looks rather well done. Make note of some of the other models this artist has offered....it does not appear to be someone from our forum or is it? For those that might ask, I assume the artist was shooting for Psittacosaurus sibiricus, based on the horns and jugals.

http://www.shapeways.com/product/6GR7T5766/psittacosaurus-1-12-decoster?li=search-results-1&optionId=57525941
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Halichoeres

It's nice work! I hadn't seen this guy before, thanks for the heads up.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

tyrantqueen

I've seen them before, but they're not really to my taste so I skipped over them. But I had a feeling the psittacosaurus might have piqued your interest :)

postsaurischian

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on March 23, 2016, 03:58:07 PM
....... Psittacosaurus sibiricus .......

Can't wait to see what Martin does with her/him ;).
I haven't seen this 3D designer before, mostly because I haven't followed Shapeways for a long time.

This must have been a happy find for you. ... I love these moments :).

LophoLeeVT

well you could buy and put quills on it-it would look awesome!
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.