News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Completing the Tyco Page

Started by suspsy, September 25, 2016, 11:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Still seven more reviews before the Tyco page will be complete!
IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

suspsy

Seven more Tyco toys are still in need of reviews!

Dinoguy2

Quote from: suspsy on June 27, 2019, 11:14:11 PM
Seven more Tyco toys are still in need of reviews!

I have four of these: Smilodon, sloth, Quetzalcoatlus original, and Pachycephalosaurus. I can take some pics and write up a few reviews today and tomorrow.
The Carnegie Collection Dinosaur Archive - http://www.dinosaurmountain.net

suspsy

Woohoo! I'll strike those off the list as soon as you send them. ^-^

suspsy

suspsy

suspsy

There's just four more toys to be reviewed before the Tyco page is complete: Chasmosaurus, Pachyrhinosaurus, Smilodon, and woolly mammoth!

suspsy

Four Tyco toys still in need of reviews!

Gwangi

I wish I could be the one to review the Chasmosaurus and Pachyrhinosaurus but I don't see it happening. I'm not sure how many forum members even own them, and the few that do probably aren't interested in writing reviews for them. I would be happy to be proven otherwise though.

suspsy

You would think at least one of the regular reviewers would own this particular toys, wouldn't you? But they were pretty damned rare back in the day. I sure as hell never came across them in any Canadian store.

Gwangi

Quote from: suspsy on August 27, 2021, 01:09:04 AM
You would think at least one of the regular reviewers would own this particular toys, wouldn't you? But they were pretty damned rare back in the day. I sure as hell never came across them in any Canadian store.

I dunno, most of the regular reviewers seem to focus on modern stuff. And we don't really have that many regular reviewers these days anyhow, it seems. :-\

Lanthanotus

While I wish I had something to add to the page, I do not own any of these figures and I guess they are even more rare here in Europe than over the ocean in North America.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.