You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Q: Why Did Birds Survive the K-T Impact and Mass Extinction? A: Seeds

Started by Simon, April 22, 2016, 05:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon

First off, I know that its no longer called the "K-T" boundary, so no need to point out the obvious. I'm just a curmudgeon who still calls the capital of China "Peking" (there was no good reason to change that spelling either), so humor me here...  ;)

...Anyhow... here is an absolutely fascinating read with a strong air of truth to it - because it passes the "Occam's Razor" test - simple, and testable ...

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2016/04/21/the-reason-birds-lived-when-the-dinosaurs-died-nuts-scientists-say.html

tyrantqueen

Since we're discussing spelling, I should point out it's spelt "capital", not "capitol". Capitol refers to a physical building, capital is a governmental seat.

Sorry, see it all the time and it irritates me.

Simon

I stand corrected.  :-[  Mistake corrected.  Merci beaucoup.  ;)

Simon

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.