News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Custom Titan Blue JW

Started by HATCHINGSTUDIOS, May 10, 2016, 12:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HATCHINGSTUDIOS

Hey guys its me again! in this time i wanted to share with you our latest custom, This girl has been repainted, given taxidermy eyes, repositioned hand claws as well as a pair of brand new resculpted sickle claws! she is up for sale in our facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/Hatching.Studios/

PumperKrickel

deleted

Flaffy

Looks great! :o It looks completely different from the rubbish Hasbro gave us! Great work!

LophoLeeVT

well isnt that the charlie titan raptor?
as i know there was no titan blue.
anyways, good work!
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Flaffy

Quote from: raptor64870 on May 10, 2016, 05:15:47 AM
well isnt that the charlie titan raptor?
as i know there was no titan blue.
anyways, good work!
Yes, that's Charlie. There was a titan Blue, it came as a Target exclusive pack along with the other titans. ;)

Viergacht

I love the taxidermy eyes!

HATCHINGSTUDIOS

Thanks guys! im really glad you like it! the taxidermy eyes were a challenge because of the size :P

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.