News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Poseable Liopleurodon

Started by Jetoar, May 22, 2012, 12:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hello this is my poseable Liopleurodon made by me with cly ^-^

It can open its mouth and move its flips  ^-^

I painted as Walking With Dinosaurs style :).
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Simon

Jetroar - That Liopleurodon is KILLER!  :o :o :o Absolutely genius!  How long is it in cm?

Suggestion:  you may want to consider inserting glass eyes into the figure - that would make it really "pop"!

Jetoar

It is 50 cm long ^-^. I dont found glass eyes in my town and is very difficult to found in Spain but i am looking for ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Roktman

Meso-Cenozoic

That is very cool! Good job!

Himmapaan

Oh, that is so very cool!  :D

Blade-of-the-Moon

Really sweet ! ;D

I know a few people that wouldn't mind owning one of these.. ;)

Jetoar

Lio99

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 22, 2012, 08:13:53 AM
Really sweet ! ;D

I know a few people that wouldn't mind owning one of these.. ;)
yes quite  :))
That's so cool!
It would look a bit better with a different color though.   

Primeval12

ZoPteryx

Jetoar

Thanks!  :) I like Walkking with Dinosaurs style. I wanted the figure of Liopleurodon but i didn´t find, then i made one  :)

Totoro

This is AWESOME Jetoar!   :)
Old Kaiyodo chocolasaur diorama thread:
https://dinotoyforum.proboards.com/thread/3848

Lio99

Quote from: Jetoar on May 24, 2012, 12:08:15 PM
Thanks!  :) I like Walkking with Dinosaurs style. I wanted the figure of Liopleurodon but i didn´t find, then i made one  :)
Do you ever look on ebay?

Jetoar

Yes, i look in Ebay but i haven't found it  :(.

Sharptooth

Awesome job, man, awesome job!  ;D   8)

"I am the eyes in the night, the silence within the wind. I am the talons through the fire."

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.