News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Safar iltd Toobs for 2017

Started by profnik, May 18, 2016, 05:00:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toobs with 12  for 2017

Extinct Species Toobs
8 (28.6%)
Prehistoric Mammals Toobs
9 (32.1%)
Prehistoric Giants Toobs
3 (10.7%)
Permian ERA Toobs
17 (60.7%)
Dinosaurs Among us Toobs
3 (10.7%)
Ancient Whales Toobs
8 (28.6%)
Pterosaurs Toobs
22 (78.6%)
Life before the Dinosaurs Toobs
16 (57.1%)
others ?
2 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: August 29, 2016, 05:00:14 AM

profnik

I think l'll choose Extinct species Toobs with a dodo bird & 11 figures. prehistoric mammals toobs & Pterosaurs Toobs with 12 figures  :-\ ????

AcroSauroTaurus

I would love an ancient whales or pterosaur toob.
I am the Dinosaur King!

Blade-of-the-Moon

that pterosaur toob is a long time coming.

terrorchicken

I picked extinct species, prehistoric mammals, Permian and pterosaurs.

Realistically, since they just retired the crocs tube, I can see them releasing a new Permian or before the dinos toob and reusing some of those figures plus a few new ones.

profnik

extinct species, prehistoric mammals, Permian and pterosaurs. Great idea :D

Extinct Species Toob including:

Tasmanian Tiger
Dodo Bird
Passenger Pigeon
Giant Moa
Quagga
re-use the Woolly Mammoth from the Prehistoric life Toob if they need another species to pad this one out is
Great Auk
Steller's Seacow
Auroch
Golden Toad
Baiji Dolphin
Irish Elk

Prehistoric Mammals Toob including:

re-use the 3 figures  from the Prehistoric life Toob if they need another species to pad this one out is
Woolly Mammoth
Giant Sloth
Smilodon

Daeodon
Cave Bear
Mastodon
Gigantopithecus
Woolly Rhino
Paraceratherium
Embolotherium
Castorocauda
Repenomamus

Permian ERA Toob including:

re-use the  new Repainted Dimetrodon from the Dino Toob if they need another species to pad this one out is
Eryops
Coelurosaurus
Inostranecvia
Scutosaurus
Mesosaurus
Edaphosaurus
Moschops
Estemmenosuchus
Mesosaurus
re-use the Helicoprion from the Prehistoric Sharks Toob if they need another species to pad this one out is
Diplocaulus

Pterosaur Toob including:

Pterodaustro
Quetzalcoatlus
Ramphorynchus
Pteranodon
Dimorophodon
Jeholopterus
Tapejara
Dsungaripterus 
Anhanguera 
Thalassodromeus
Nyctosaurus
Peteinosaurus

Flaffy

Safari haven't done a toob in ages (for prehistoric stuff). I generally prefer toobs more as I think that there is a higher chance of getting a lot of different obscure species, they also make great lucky charms if you're into those. ^-^

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.