News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hello everyone!

Started by CarnegieCollector, May 26, 2016, 07:40:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarnegieCollector

Hi everyone! Im CarnegieCollector. I love the carnegie collection dinosaurs and am on the road to obtaining the entire collection! I hope to have a great time being a member on here!
Is there an alternate universe in which dinosaurs collect figures of people?

Flaffy

Welcome to the family!  ;D ;D

CarnegieCollector

Is there an alternate universe in which dinosaurs collect figures of people?

DinoToyForum

Everything_Dinosaur

Welcome to the forum, the very best of luck with your Carnegie collection, as you probably know this range was discontinued some two years ago and the models are getting quite rare.  We are Everything Dinosaur based in the UK, if we can assist you with your hobby, just drop us an email: Drop us an email about Carnegie Models

Jetoar

Welcome to the DTF new friend ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Arul

Hi welcome to the forum :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.