News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

hello!

Started by Rexxaroo, June 03, 2016, 09:16:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rexxaroo

Hello everyone  ! My name is Casey, but I will go by Rexx or Recaro here.
I'm new to this forum, but certainly not new to dinosaurs and models, customizing and all the like.

As an avid lover of all things biology, dinosaurs are a big passion of mine. I collect many fossils and go fossil hunting in peace river quite often here in florida. I am also a collector of skulls and skeletons (modern, sadly as prehistoric ones are quite pricey) and I generally process and really and reticulate myself.

I an artist by trade, and do lots of painting , sketching, sculpting etc. Modification of models andrticulatertist toys was a big hobby some years ago and I recently just got back into it. Glad to be a part of the club here! Thanks :)

(.||||< Rexx

DinoToyForum

Welcome to the forum!  8)

laticauda

Welcome to the DTF.  I look forward to seeing your work.   :)

Rexxaroo

Thanks all! A tidbit of my work, is my avatar. A nice oviraptoran sketch.
I also posted in the Custom Figures portion, about the geoworld tyrant king model I just finished customizing.

(.||||< Rexx

docronnie

Welcome and enjoy your stay here!  :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.