News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hey there! :)

Started by fippsger87, July 19, 2016, 05:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fippsger87

Hey guys!

I´ve just stumbled upon this forum and I am really
happy that something like this exists. :)

If you don´t mind I have a question for you.
Back in the day when I was young I got one
of these tiny dinosaur figurines.

Link:

Do you have any idea what company made it?

Thanks in advance! :)

Cheers Fipps

DinoToyForum

Hi and welcome to the forum!  8) Best place for that question is the Identification Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=84.0

Good luck!

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

PaleoMatt

Enzo_man

Welcome fellow newbie!  No doubt you'll find this place pure heaven for dinosaur aficionados :)
Who cares how old you are, loving Dinosaurs never gets old!

fippsger87

Thank you all for the warm welcome. :)
Finally some people who are still fascinated by dinosaurs.
Have a good day/evening!

Cheers...Phil

Flaffy

Welcome to the family  ;D. You'll love it here  ;)
At my area, I'm the only one who is truly interested in dinosaurs.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.