News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rawr.

Started by ArchetypeRex, June 11, 2016, 10:13:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArchetypeRex

They say that is a dinosaur's way of saying hello. Though the possibility of getting one's head bitten off is also a tangible salutation.

In an attempt to not be such a lurker - I suppose i'll reveal myself. I've been keeping an eye out here for quite awhile, but finally decided to post an intro since sometimes I ludicrously might want to be social and post an acquisition or art/custom (my dinosaurs are not super scientifically accurate as my artistic license dictates for my personal creativity). I was more into 'social media' like forums and such in my younger 'fan artist' days, but i've gotten more reclusive with age. I guess Instagram might be one of the few places I expend energy on, and that isn't saying much.

I'm a 'collector' to an extent. Currently residing in one of the most 'depressing cities' in the North West United States. Originally from the complete opposite side of the country - I do miss that 'ole Southern hospitality. Heh heh.

I say 'collector' due to I mostly go for things that garner my attention on some weird emotional standpoint. This usually coincides with almost anything having to do/or relating to Tyrannosaurus Rex as it is very important to me in some rag tag crazy manner from my childhood. I guess it comes with being an artsy fartsy individual as well in some fashion. I won't get into that though. I do collect other dinosaurs as well as I have favorites amongst each group (and of course other non-saurian things); but i'm particular as I am with everything else. Having a very small space to put everything also puts a damper on what I can and cannot get.

I am slowly building up a collection from what I have left from multiple life moves and childhood. They've come out with quite a few new things here and there that catch my eye, so its nice to check back here and see if anything Rex related that garners my interest pops up!

Anyway, hello and all that mess! Regards! :)

Collects mostly Tyrannosaurus Rex; though some interesting figures sneak into the 'woodwork' from time to time.

"We cannot change anything until we accept it. Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses." C. G. Jung

PaleoMatt

Mamasaurus

Hi there! Welcome to the forum :)

Images copyrite to Mamasaurus

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

DinoToyForum

Late welcome to the DTF!

Jetoar

Welcome to DTF new friend  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.